Wednesday 4 November 2009

Character Line up

Hey guys, here is a character line up that I have been working on. Tom and I chatted about giving the characters a little more detail so that is what I have done in this picture. The characters have been tweaked slightly especially the guard. His legs are thinner to accentuate his belly and he has a new hat, belt and pockets. His colours have changed also, because I realised that the colours that I gave him before were the colours of a cop, not a security guard. Anywhere here it is, I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Patches: Mah Boi! This is what all true Pirates strife for!

    Yeah I like the new picture of Walker; makes me appreciate the character a bit more.

    The changes on the cop feels weird; I can understand why you did it but its hard to imagine those legs are balanced compared to his body.

    ReplyDelete