Thursday 26 November 2009

Paul: 4 of... well 4.

*gasp*... its here...
... *gasp*...
...Now shuddup'!
... *gasp*...

...They be on the disc for Friday; don't worry. The files will be part of our group CD; we can talk about this tod-I mean tomorrow.

Good old Cheese of the Gods; tastes like Divine. Some of the drawings like the Crazy Italiens and Mean Beans didn't go according to plan... oh well. I need an easier way of tidying these pictures uo... takes too long, damn scanner.

The "Ice Cream" is an experimental item which may be the majority of the props seen around the store. From the previous posts by Louis; I'm guessing "Yum N Yum" is now our Store name. Using this; I will brand every product affilated with the store itself. Oh, and the magazine... yeah... what was I on...
...Also while we're here' do you recommend anything else to put on own discs? I mean... fill it up with as most as possible and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment